Applications are invited from individuals with:
- a minimum of an upper second-class Honours degree in psychology or other relevant scientific discipline (e.g. neuroscience, linguistics, biomedical science, philosophy, natural sciences, anatomy, medicine, speech sciences, physiology, cognitive science, computer science) from a UK institution OR
- an equivalent EU or overseas qualification from a recognised institution OR
- an equivalent professional qualification (e.g. three years relevant experience in a medical, neuroimaging, or neuropsychological profession, with the ability to demonstrate the ability, knowledge and skills to successfully complete the MSc programme)
For general UCL entry requirements for master's level degrees, see
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ prospective-students/graduate- study/application/taught/ general-entry-requirements
You need to be sufficiently proficient in the English language to complete the MSc. The language requirements are explained in
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ prospective-students/graduate- study/application/taught/ english-language
Application criteria guidelines for the MSc Cognitive Neuroscience can be found here.
The MSc and MRes programmes are both offered in full-time mode (one year of study) only.
Fees for full-time study are commensurate with standard UCL post-graduate fees. The current fee level can be found at
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ prospective-students/graduate- study/fees-funding/fees- expenses .
For the 2013/14 academic year, fees for both the MSc and MRes will be:
- UK/EU full-time student: £9,250
- Overseas full-time student: £22,250
A general description of UCL fees and London living expenses can be found at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/graduate-study/fees-costs/tuition-fees.
In addition to the fees, students are strongly encouraged to purchase a student's edition of Matlab (around £50).
We regret that, at present, no financial support is available.